Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekend With Daddy






As much as I hate to leave my boys...I was thankful that we had enough babies for me to get all my hours in this weekend. I did go in late on Saturday at 11:00 a.m. which was suprisingly nice. It's difficult to work three days in a row all 12 hour shifts.

Even though it's difficult, I never have to worry that things aren't maintained at home. My hubby does such a wonderful job. Even still, my boys are always happy to see me when my work is done.

I'm super excited about tomorrow. We are going to Wichita with Payton and Abby...always an adventure! Both the kids are getting pics done. Logan will get his 6 months pics and Payton her 1 year. I also have a hair appt and can't wait to say hi to a former patients' mommy who now cuts my hair. Hopefully we'll find time for lunch somewhere inbetween.

No comments:

Post a Comment