Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Boy




We had such a good day today...nothing unusual happened...well except maybe that Logan slept in until 9:00!!! Steve and I both had the day off. Logan got up and ate at 4 and went back to sleep. I just figured he'd be up at 5:15 as usual. When we both woke up before he did I had to run to his crib to make sure he was still breathing. That was at 8:15a.m. What a treat!

We ran tons of errands...Dr. appt for daddy...nothing serious. Now we are kicking back watching a movie. We had to take a break for dinner and bath. What a nice day. I feel fully rested for the first time since I gave birth! If we could only have this schedule everyday. Of course then we wouldn't be so thankful for these kinds of days!

Please remember the Macs today as they celebrate Cora's 2nd birthday...but now she's in heaven and they are here without her...such a sad but inspiring story.

Much love to you and yours!

1 comment: