Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Six Months Have Flown By

My Favorite Pic of the Day







It seems like just the other day I was writing the post saying, "I can't believe it's been three months already..." Well I truly can't believe it's been six now! While I will be the first to admit that I'm praying for the day that Logan is old enough to sleep through the night, I will miss this baby stage. It's no secret that this is my favorite time!

But with age comes more fun things we can do. For instance, Logan can sit unsupported, roll over both ways, smile and giggle, eat baby foods in addition to his diet of breastmilk, breastmilk and more breastmilk, grasp toys and shake them to death. He also has two teeth and quite the little personality. Sometimes we find ourselves sitting in the living room and asking, "What did we do before we had Logan?" It is going to be so fun watching him grow into the little person he is meant to be!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. . .those pictures are wonderful. Look at his cute little dimples! He looks so much like you, Holli. I wanted to let you know that I can't do this Friday. . maybe next Friday? Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! I really love the first two. He looks so cute in his little jeans. :)

    Hope you are doing well. Thanks for coming and visiting us in Special Care. It has been AMAZING to be at home. Calla is doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holli, You and Steve have the most beautiful baby boy! I can't believe how happy he looks at taking pictures. I think my favorite is when he is staring through the bubble. Hope things are well and that you get to enjoy the baby stage to its fullest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holli, he is adorable! He looks so much like his mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want copies of these!!!!! please and thank you

    ReplyDelete