Sunday, December 13, 2009

Another Day

No smiles from me today.
I love looking at the Christmas tree.
This weekend was pretty busy. We had a wedding on friday and my Christmas party for work on Saturday. Logan stayed with Nana Susan all night on Saturday night. That was a first for all of us! I wish I could say that I slept all night without having to get up with Logan but sadly I could not. I fould myself up at 4a.m. to pump and then at 6:30 I could not go back to sleep any longer.

We start all of the Christmas stuff this week. Christopher has a basketball game on Monday, a band concert on Tuesday and we are going to Grandma Wilma's for her Christmas Friday. Of course I'm working four twelve hour shift and an eight hour shift this week as well. We will be busy that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment