Saturday, December 12, 2009

Santa Babies








Okay, so as promised here are Logan and Payton's pictures from yesterday. Don't they make such a beautiful couple. You might remember Payton from the Pumpkin post here, or their halloween pictures here, or any other number of posts with the two of them like the one here.

These two have no idea what kind of torurous years lie ahead for them in the picture dept. I'm sure as far as friendships go they will get along just fine. Abby and I are so picture obsessed it's insane. They just grow so fast and I want to have it all in pictures. It's not often that two best friends get to share their children with each other so close in age.

The two of them are already two peas in a pod...Logan screams and Payton cries out of sympathy(I swear there was nothing wrong!). Payton is hungry and Logan decides he may as well eat while he has the chance too. They crack me up. Heaven help us when Logan gets big/old enough to truly take Payton on. I think he's gonna give her a run for her money!

No comments:

Post a Comment