Sunday, December 20, 2009

Over the River and Through the Woods

...to grandmother's house we go!



Friday night we went to grandma Wilma's for her Christmas. Between my family, Steve's family, working around Christopher's moms' family and the holiday chaos in general this is always a trying two weeks.

Logan did great for quite awhile, was all smiles and laughs. But, boy when he was done, was he done. My mom and I cut out early so I could bring him home and put him to bed. I think his teeth are bothering him too which isn't helping matters.

The big boys had a great time staying and playing guitars with the rest of the guys. They didn't make it home until 11:15p.m. That is way past my bedtime!

2 comments:

  1. Children at the holidays just makes things so merry! Sounds like a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little boy is so beautiful!! It's fun to see pictures of your family.

    Thank you so much for helping take care of Calla and for your comments. I know she is in good hands and that does make it easier. All of the nurses are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete