Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thursday December 3rd, 2009-Update

I'm exhausted!
Action shot
Will it go in?

Today was a very looong day. First Logan and I got up and helped Nana get ready for AJ's party tomorrow night. Then we went to Wichita. We had to get Logan's 3 month pictures of course. I will wait til this weekend to share those though...something to keep you coming back for more!

Then when we got back in town we went to Christopher's basketball game. We didn't know though that the 7th graders played at the activity center and NOT the middle school. That would have been a wonderful piece of information for our charming, bright, young child to pass along. So after watching half of the 8th grade games with no sign of our child we finally asked someone and were told we were in the wrong place. We packed up the baby again and headed across town.

Now, I'm not one to rant and rave on my blog but let me just say that we thought the game was ridculous. Christopher only got to play 2 1/2 minutes out of the whole game and even that was in the 4th quarter. Some of the boys played even less than him so I shouldn't complain. Something irritates me about it though. This is middle school, not the pros. Let the kids play! He gets up and goes to all the stupid practices right along with the rest of them. Anyhow, don't get me started.

Needless to say Logan was exhausted by this point. We decided to stop at the coffee shop on the way home to grab a bite to eat and listen to the live music. Logan and I were both cranky by this point and I'm pretty sure my husband was wishing he hadn't brought me out in public yet again tonight! Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment