Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Quick Update

I'm not even sure how Christopher got the camera to do this but it's kinda neat!
Big boy Logan in his borrowed Bumbo seat...thanks Payton!

I'm back at work with a wacked out schedule this week because of the holidays. Thursday when I am off you will get a much more worthwhile post.

Logan has been really crabby, chewing on his hands all the time and I'm sure it is his teeth. We have also changed his routine up a bit. He still was only sleeping a COMBINED total of 5-6 hours a night. So Sunday we kept him up all day. He got one decent two hour nap and a few little 15-30 minute cat naps here and there. We put him to bed at eight and only took him out of bed to feed him, then right back to bed it was. He cried for a few minutes one time but I think when he figured out that I wasn't going to pick him up he decided to go back to sleep. He slept(feeding times excluded) until 6 a.m. Monday morning! Almost 9 full hours of sleep(combined of course with three feeds in there too). I'll take what I can get.

This morning he was so tired that I didn't even dress him for Daycare. He went in his PJ's and barely woke up going from bed to carseat. SO maybe we are on to something. Tonight he fell asleep at 7:30 and there was no waking him. Even if it isn't sleeping through the night, at least we are getting SOME sleep now.

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute, I love those little seats!
    Have a beautiful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete