Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday, December 4th, 2009-Update


Turkey something salad...looked scary but tasted great.
These pickle roll-ups are my favorite!
Need a step stool Stevie?
Christopher fluffing out the skirt...not sure why he always has his eyes closed.
Logan and I getting those ornaments placed just right.
As you can see he was really impressed by the whole thing.

Well today was another busy day. Steve had his every two year cardiology appt and got a good review from the doctor yet again. Thank God for good health. Speaking of, his mom Loretta is in the hospital and the doctors aren't quite sure what's going on. We will be thinking of her and would appreciate any prayers being sent her way. Steve may travel to go see her this weekend but right now, plans are up in the air.

Tonight was AJ's going away party. The pics of the food and the cake are from the party. There were so many people there. I had planned to take tons of pictures but oh, how things do change. Logan was fussy pretty much from the start. There were soooo many people and it was loud and hot. Not to mention, evening time is his worse time of the day anyhow. I didn't get any pics of actual people taken. Sad...but true.

So since he was throwing a fit we just decided to come home. Since I have to work all weekend we decided it was as good of time as any to decorate the tree. The pics of us doing that above are from this evening. I'm not sure if there will be many other X-mas decorations up at my house. Steve is even threatening not to hang the outside lights. Honestly, I really don't care. I have my boys and my warm home full of love...I couldn't ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment