Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Bunch of Nothing



Here is a picture of my beautiful sleeping baby boy...since I have nothing else to leave you with tonight. I've been at work, working 12 hour shifts. No time for new pics and Steve has been preoccupied as well. Don't let the picture fool you. He only lets me bundle him when he is extremely exhausted and tonight he was.

There is a whole bunch of nothing going on in our home. All is well...and for the moment all is quiet! Both of the boys are snug and cozy warm in their beds. I'm getting ready to sit down and address Christmas cards that should have been mailed two weeks ago(better late than never right?). I think I am granted auto forgiveness for being late this year with a new baby. I had every intention of getting them out, but oh, the best laid plans.

I work 12 hours again tomorrow. My good friend from Florida is town and leaving on Friday. Hopefully Thursday a.m. we will get to go to breakfast and will have some fun pics to share. Until then, my blog will be quiet. Enjoy the break!

1 comment:

  1. What a precious picture! He looks so cute and snuggly.

    Thanks again for taking such good care of Calla. I was so thankful you were her nurse yesterday when I wasn't handling things well. :) I'm sure you miss your own little guy terribly, but I'm thankful there are people like you to take care of these little babies.

    ReplyDelete