Sunday, October 18, 2009

Family Weekend



Another quiet weekend...knock on wood...here at the Taylor house. Friday I took Logan to meet his Great-Great Granny Carver(see pic above). She was absolutely delighted with him and it was a surprise visit as Grandma Wilma was sneaky and didn't tell her we were coming!

Saturday was mostly spent at home. We did go out for a Mexican dinner. Things just haven't been quite right in Logan's intestinal world and I assured Steve it must be because I hadn't had ANY Mexican food in 6 days. Of course, this cured the problem...for awhile. Now we're back to square one again...we don't need to talk about that anymore! Then we played a few quick games of Pinocle with Nina and Papa.

Sunday lunch with Nina, Papa and the Great Grandparents(Newmans of course). Then big brother Christopher came home from his mom's on Sunday. Now I have all my boys back and the chaos resumes!

No comments:

Post a Comment