Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sleepy Baby




Although he's sleepy today, don't let that fool you! I had an all day conference on Friday. Thursday night he didn't go to sleep until about 1:30a.m. Then he was up again at 2:30, 4:35...I don't have any idea what the problem was. It presented a bit of a problem though because that meant I got about 3 hours of sleep total. Not good when you have to go sit in a chair and listen to someone speak all day. He slept much better last night though and for that I'm thankful.


While I was at the conference I met a nurse who is a member of La Leche League here in Wichita. I set up a time to go meet with her Tuesday after Logan's Dr. appt to see if she has any other miracle tricks to help us out with the feeding issues. She has eight kids, all of which she breastfed probably until they were three. Okay so really I'm just making that up. I have no idea how long she breastfed them but the point being she's done it a few times. Logan has actually been doing better but I can only feed him in one position without pain...a position that is not easy to hold him in, under my wrap in public. Hopefully she can help us out!


No comments:

Post a Comment