Monday, October 26, 2009

Not Me Monday

I think this will be my last not me Monday post as sadly I must return to work next week. So, sit back, enjoy and feel free to chuckle...


Laundry...let's talk about the laundry. I did NOT wash half a basket of clean clothes this weekend after getting to the basement and discovering that someone had thrown ONE dirty shirt on the top of the nicely folded clean laundry just so that I wouldn't have to go put it all away right at that moment. Not me! Not this energy saving and water conserving woman of the house.


As my husband would probably assure you, it was not me who upon sucking boogies out of Logan's nose with the bulb syringe during a bath proceeded to squirt them out right there in his bath water. Nope, not me! (Okay really folks, he was all clean and it was the last thing left to do!)


Sunday while visiting some a friends house I did NOT use the fact that my infant child was awake and ready to eat as a politle reason to excuse my family from the boring conversation and head home early. Not me! If you know me you would also know that I'm not afraid to throw on the wrap and feed the kid anywhere.


This morning when I woke up I did NOT eat sugar cookies instead of fixing myself a decent meal for breakfast. Good thing Logan isn't big enough to notice yet!
If you enjoyed this mini-not me Monday post head on over to MckMama's blog and check out all the other Not me Monday Moms and their stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment