Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Weekend On the Go



I'm a bad blogger...I know. Silence all weekend is not what you'd expect from me. Where shall I start? Friday I took Logan to the mall, just he and I. I thought I had it all together. I didn't even forget anything at the house! All my efforts were in vain! Logan screamed all the way to and from Wichita, was a complete pill in the mall and I didn't even find what I went for. How frustrating. Friday evening we enjoyed some peace and quiet at home.

Saturday we were up bright and early. Steve had a date with my grandpa to go split wood. Honestly, I know that someday soon when I get pics of all of them I will do a grandparents post. But today I couldn't resist sharing these photos. It was the first time Logan had met his Great Grandma Wilma and Great Grandpa Kenney. We are so blessed.



After the boys got done splitting wood we had a delicious lunch and enjoyed a few games of cards before heading home. Saturday night Logan was a bit crabby. I probably jinxed myself by thinking we had established any sort of routine.


Today it was lunch at my parents. Then I was off to Wichita to the hospital. I volunteer on our Perinatal Bereavement Team and today was one of two of our annual memorial services we hold for all the babies we lose at Wesley. The service went great. I couldn't wait to get back home to my boy!


Logan has already outgrown most of his "newborn" size outfits. He is getting to big, so quick. I bet he is close to nine pounds when we take him to the Dr. on Tuesday. Okay, that's all I can manage. A brisk walk and then chicken noodles for dinner are calling my name. Here's a pic to keep you wanting more. As you can see, the child can sleep anywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment