Thursday, October 1, 2009

This is How Our Days Go!

This expression says it all
Cuddling with Aunt Kate


Peace out dudes!

Okay, so I'm a big slacker...no post from yesterday. What I really can't believe is that I forgot to give you the update after taking Logan to the doctor on Tuesday. Not only did he gain weight, he gained 13 ounces in one week! That puts him up to 7 pounds and 6 ounces. He is now 21 inches long. Logan has been nursing with the help of a nipple shield due to some difficulties latching. No one ever really tells you how crappy breastfeeding can be until your newborn is nursing well. We're still working on it. Our goal for this week is to lose the nipple shield.


Aunt Kate came over and hung out yesterday all day. Today it was just Logan and I at home. He was in a weird mood. The look he has on his face in the top photo was there much of the day. I'm not really sure what the deal was. On a great note, he slept from 10:30-2 and 2:30-6 last night. These good blocks of sleep at night really cut down his daytime naps. He didn't sleep more than an hour at a time today. I'll take my sleep in 4 hour blocks at night over 2 hour blocks during the day anytime though!

1 comment: