Monday, October 19, 2009

Not Me Monday



What an interesting yet completely boring week to write a "not me" post about this week...

I did not go to the pumpkin patch with a fever on Thursday simply because I wasn't going to let not feeling well ruin all of our fun. Not this nurse who preaches about when to stay home and know when it's time to take a time out. Not me!

I also did NOT on two seperate occasions this week place my infant child on the bed to take a nap with me so I could catch some shut eye. Not only does this break the #1 rule we teach parents about not sleeping with their children but my husbands #1 rule of no kids in our bed as well. Nope, not me!

Then last night at 3:00a.m. when I was just about to my wits end with the screaming baby, the coughing 12 year old and the barking dog I did NOT close the 12 year olds bedroom door to muffle his coughs(after medicating him with cough syrup of course), kick the dog outside and curl up in the rocker with the baby for just 10 minutes of peace. Not me! Sleep is so overrated anyhow!

While my "not me" post is rather subdued this week, head on over to MckMama's blog to read everyone else's "not me" adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment