Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Fall




I hope that the rest of week goes as smoothly as the last two days. Yesterday I spent the entire day baking and hanging out with my mom. I'm so lucky to have such a great woman for a mother...and even more lucky that we are such great friends. Don't get me wrong...it wasn't always this way. It's amazing what a little bit of space and a few years of wisdom will do for an unruly daughter. Heh, heh...I'm sure she thinks the same thing. Love you mom!

These pictures were taken today. Another first! Can you believe it? I waited an entire five weeks to have Logan's first professional photos done. I had them done at Portrait Innovations which I must say was very cost effective as long as you can stick with one pose. I had to have two of course. Even then, it was cheaper than me taking the pics and then printing all the different sizes I needed at Wally World. I couldn't believe it! Although I was much more pleased with the photos I took when he was 1 1/2 weeks old I can't blame it all on the photo place. That's the beauty of taking pictures at home. You can wait until they are fed, changed, happy and awake before you start shooting. At the studio you take what you can get.

At any rate I still think they are very handsome photos. I know, I'm some what biased but oh well. Happy Fall everyone. The rainy cold weather and the chicken noodles we had for dinner have finally convinced me that fall is here.


P.S. I forgot, Logan's new weight it 8 lbs. and 10 ozs. He gained 20 ozs in the last 14 days! The milk truck definitely stops at our house...

No comments:

Post a Comment