Sunday, October 25, 2009

Look Who's Smiling!



Logan started smiling this weekend...actually I think it was Friday. Don't get me wrong, he has been cracking grins and smiles for about a month but prior to now you couldn't tell whether they were intentional or gas. Now he smiles over and over again when you do something he likes. My baby is growing up! While it fills my heart with joy to see him smile and hear him do his cute little baby cooing it also reminds me that this time is flying by. I have to go back to work next week. So, what will our last week of maternity leave bring? Hopefully lots of smiles...

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute, love the pictures. Each step is a blessing from God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you both already and I have only been at work for an hour and a half. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete