Monday, October 5, 2009

Not Me Monday



Okay, so many of you may have visited some of the pages I follow listed on the right hand side of my screen. Due to my recent but temporary career change of becoming a stay at home mom(for a short period of time) I will attempt to participate in this all to hilarious game MckMama plays. Feel free to visit MckMama's page and link up as well!

This week I did not become frustrated at 1:30 a.m. when my child refused to latch on and whip out the nipple shield purely for my convenience...nope, Not Me!

Speaking of breastfeeding, I did not also conveniently forget my breastpump at home so I would have a reason to leave the hospital at a decent time on Sunday, Not Me!

I did not leave a load of laundry in the washer for greater than 48 hours which is a personal pet peeve of mine that I routinely gripe at others in my household for. Not me!

And Lord knows that I always change my nursing tank top at least every other day. I would never where the same one for three days straight regardless of the fact that all my others were in the previously mentioned load of laundry in the washer. Not Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment