Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Early Birthday Aunt Kati

Hmm...which card to play?

Nope, that's the wrong one.

It's just too exhausting.


Hanging with Nana and brother

The Birthday girl


My mommy had fun dressing me today


Dad your whiskers feel funny!


Logan had a couple firsts today. We got up and went to church for the first time this morning. In fact, I'm very proud of the fact that I got the entire household out of bed, mobilized, fed and dressed for church in forty minutes. That has to be a record for us!

He also got his first taste of Ding Dong cake...second hand through my tasty milk of course. He played his first game of Pinocle. The last time we played he slept the entire time. This time he was wide awake and taking it all in.

He wore jeans and a real shirt for the first time. I have to say he looked very handsome dressed up like a little man. Good day, but long day. Hopefully we will all sleep well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment