Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Me Monday

Hmmm...where to start? Since I am such a wonderful wife and always concerned about providing wonderfully well-rounded meals for my family, I did not ask my husband to eat yet a second meal at my mom's yesterday consisting of only broccoli and sweet potatoes. Not me! We always have protein at dinner.


While cleaning the maternity clothes out of closet to move to storage I did not secretly save a few maternity shirts on the side. Lord knows I would never wear maternity clothes now that I am almost back down to my pre-pregnancy size simply because they are more comfortable. Nope, not me!


While rearranging the kitchen this a.m. in prep. for a day of baking with my mom I did not find something unidentifiable splattered all over the wall behind my coffee pot. Not me! My kitchen is always clean!


And I certainly did not call the dog into the kitchen to clean up the cookie dough that I dropped on the floor so that I wouldn't have to bend over and pick it up. Not this responsible dog owner!

Speaking of my oh so clean kitchen, my mother did not comment on the amount to stuff spilled on the shelves of my refridgerator and then continue on to clean the outside of the fridge as well. Not my mom and not in my shiny clean kitchen!


Want to join in on the not me Monday fun? Head on over to Mck Mama's blog to see all the other not me Monday posts and find everything you need to create your own!

1 comment:

  1. And I certainly didn't keep a few of my maternity khaki capris to wear for some stretchy goodness. Ah. . .it's like elastic heaven. :) Hope you are doing well. Can't wait to meet your little one.

    ReplyDelete