Monday, February 15, 2010

A Leap of Faith

Okay guys...I'm doing it. I'm taking a leap of faith and allowing anonymous comments. Mind you I can still remove them if I don't like what they say. Several people have told me that they would like to comment but don't have a google account and have no interest in setting one up. So here ya go! Here is your chance. If you'd like me to know who you are though you will have to include that in your comment. Remember, keep it clean. This is my kids' digital scrapbook.

3 comments:

  1. You should be okay. I just took mine off but will put it back on shortly. Everyonce in awhile I get weird stuff but not too often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gotten a couple of doozies, but after 2 1/2 years of allowing people to post anonymously, it hasn't been too bad. Anyway, would LOVE to get together. I'm determined to see you before the march in April. Let me know again what days work for you. Usually, Mon, Tues or Friday mornings work best for us. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'd love to have you guys swing by. . .maybe Friday morning? We're usually up and around by 9 am. We'd love to see you!!! Miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete