Sunday, February 7, 2010

San Antonio, AJ's ABT Graduation

That's AJ in the middle

Graduation Parade




The flags were beautiful.







It was chilly but we were all so proud that it didn't matter.



Me, AJ(brother) and Kati(Sis)

The Family


He looks so handsome.


It felt so good to have a hug from him.



Playtime with Nana and Papa

I love this picture!

Okay, so here's the rest of the pics from this week. We had a great time but are so glad to be home. I'm so proud of my brother and can't wait unil the next time we get to see him. There wasn't nearly enough time...But, I'm so thankful for the moments we had. Way to go AJ! We love you.











3 comments:

  1. What a proud moment for your family. Love the picture of you, your brother and sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of you and Logan. He looks so cute in his hat. And I'm positive that last one of Logan and AJ will be one you treasure always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of you and Logan. I am blessed to have you both in my life to love, laugh, and cry with. Feeling a little sappy this morning I know, but I just wanted to let you know my family is everything. Love you Baby!

    ReplyDelete