Friday, February 12, 2010

A Very Short...Wait Maybe Long...Night



It was a short night for sleeping...a very long night to get through. I'm not sure what Logan's deal was last night. He was somewhat fitful when he went to bed around his normal time. Then he woke up at two and I couldn't get him back to sleep. Actually I rocked him back to sleep three times and the minute I laid him down he would start fussing.

SO I decided to let him cry it out. That lasted all of maybe ten minutes and his daddy couldn't take it anymore. I then conceded, got up and took him downstairs to play. By ten after five he was finally ready to go back to bed. He is so very gassy right now. We started baby foods in addition to his rice twice a day last Sunday. We have also started the Mylicon drops hoping that they will help. So far I'm not impressed. This is all such a change for him. He usually gets up two to three times a night to nurse but goes right back to bed.

Any tips out there from other mommies? I'm sure it is going to take awhile for his system to get regulated but is there anything I can do in the meantime?

No comments:

Post a Comment