Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Silly Little Boy

Can you guess where I am sitting?
I feel like I'm on top of the world!

I love making silly faces.


My tongue goes all over the place!

I hate watching mom on the computer but I love to sit in the computer chair...

Okay, so Logan has become a 1st class brat when it comes to allowing me to get anything done on the computer. He hates to sit in the guest bedroom with me and usually starts throwing a fit after a couple of minutes. It was during one of these fits the other day that I plopped his rear down in the computer chair. He thought that was just hilarious! I have no idea why.

He is such a silly little boy....and I wouldn't have it any other way.





1 comment:

  1. Well if it works and you can post these awesome pictures then sit him in that chair and you can stand. He is getting to be such a big boy! What a Nana's Boy! Secretly I think Papa thinks Logan likes him better!

    ReplyDelete