Wednesday, January 13, 2010

4 Month Check-up

Here's the latest news!
I got my shots today, can you believe it?
2 month legs after shots...


4 month chunky monkey legs after shots!

Here I am at the doctors...can you read the scales?

For those of you that couldn't read the scales let me help you out. Logan now weighs 15 pounds and 1/2 an ounce. WOW! I knew he would be close to fifteen. As amazing as it is to me that he is that big, he is only 50th percentile on his weight. For those of you challenged with this concept it means that 50% of babies his age are bigger than him.

He was 25 inches long(50th percentile also) and his head was 17 and 3/8 inches(85th percentile). His head has always been considerably higher on the charts than his weight and length but all are following the growth curve normally. He got a clean bill of health from the doctor. He has been a bit cranky but no more than normal so we couldn't ask for anything more.




No comments:

Post a Comment