Friday, January 8, 2010

Shopping Day

I love shopping! I never used to be this way. I dreaded going out and running store to store...Lord help me now because I love it! I love shopping even more when it isn't for myself and only more above that, when it's for a baby.

Today we picked up Aunt Dee Dee and took her with us. We had to go back to Marshmallow Kisses and get one thing that I forgot. Then it was off to Green Acres to pick up a couple of healthfood items. Next, we went to the new Dillons Marketplace and spent Daddy's giftcard that his work company gave him for Christmas. Stopped at Sugar Sisters for lunch...yum, yum. I trusted a new gal to cut my hair at Allure Salon(she happens to be a mommy to one of the babes in my unit at work) and she did fabulous. Last but not least we went to Babies 'R Us to get shower gifts for Graham and Kaydee(cousin and girlfriend of mine). It was the most disappointing. The Wichita store didn't have half of what she registered for. Did that stop us? Heck no, we came home and ordered the rest online!

We have a funeral out of town to attend tomorrow. Then hopefully we can relax at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment