Thursday, January 14, 2010

Forgotten!

I must admit I forgot my favorite picture yesterday. Some of you might not know what this picture is all about...others of you will laugh!


Now I will explain. For those of you who were not around during my pregnancy, Logan's name was a mystery prior to his birth. Everything else had been so planned out and predictable(minus the months of fertility treatments and inability to conceive) that we chose not to share the name of our babe with anyone until he was born. So my father starting calling him "Bob."

I hated it! His name is "Not Bob!" I insisted. At my shower I opened a box with the above bib enclosed that with a tag said, To:Not Bob...From Papa. My dad(or most likely my mom) came
up with the clever idea. Since Logan is now eating rice we actually have reason to use all of our bibs. This one just jumped out at me tonight.

So, it made me chuckle as I hope it does you. By the way, we did grab Logan's hands to keep them out of the pic but he thought it was funny that both of us wanted to hold his hands at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment