Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Ray of Sunshine




We had to, just HAD to get out of the house this afternoon. Logan had not had a nap all day and I was literally going out of my mind. So we went and saw Hoochie Mama at the church. I bet you're thinking, a Hoochie? At a church? But I assure you that it is a loving term of endearment given to the charismatic mother of one of my favorite childhood friends(Hoochie a.k.a. Lyndsee) who happens to be a secretary and has been as long as I can remember at one of the local churches here in town that I just so happened to grow up in. You might remember me introducing you to Hoochie's new baby in a post earlier this month, here.

If that last sentence doesn't win a prize for the greatest run-on of all times then I don't know what will! The walk was brisk but nice and it felt great to soak up a little sun...Logan even got a nap out of it!

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't you just love someone to take you for a walk while you sleep. Well actually as I type that I am thinking that that is what nursing homes are all about so maybe I'm not that willing to go that route!

    ReplyDelete