Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Blog Lurkers and Some Possible Time Away

Okay...I have to start this post by pointing out the obvious. I looked at our counter on the bottom of our blog this morning and was shocked. Over 15,000 views! I know we've had it for a year and I know that my mom looks at it at least three times a day but what accounts for the other 14,000 views?

I sometimes wonder who looks at and reads my blog but I've never really been inclined to care. I love when people leave comments and introduce themselves and their family blogs as well.

So for all you BLOG LURKERS out there, come out of the closet. Learn how to be social and leave a comment. And I don't want to hear that you don't have a google account as an excuse, you can post as a guest. Better yet, set up an account and join the rest of the people from this century! It's kind of creepy to think about the fact that so many people view our page and never, NEVER comment. I'm not writing and posting for myself here!

Now, not only am I opening myself up for everyone to see I am also exposing my wonderful child and family. If you won't leave your thoughts for me won't you at least leave a comment telling him how cute he is? After all, in lieu of scrapbooking I've decided I am just going to order that hard copy book of our blog when he is a year old. Wouldn't that be cool for your comment to be in his book?

I think I'm done ranting about that. From now on when I see that counter skyrocketing and no comments I might just sit a few days out to see what kind of bloglurkers will come forward and comment!

On a different note, our new computer arrived today. I don't know how long it will take my husband to get it up and running so I might be absent for a few days. Maybe I will come back fully refreshed and armed with some new pics and video of the babe to share.

2 comments:

  1. Well I know that I am not the other 14,000 just a small part of that. I don't understand why people read and don't comment. I feel like I always have something to say. Congrats on the new computer. Thanks for stopping over.
    So you are a younger version of me. Mini me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my wife, however has she lost her mind with this bloging. She seems to be bloging crazy....Which I know she would say "I'm the crazy one?" Well yes I am crazy too. I look at this at least four times a day when I am at work and don't always comment on it myself but I do love to see it and read all of her great writing. She says I am talented, but I think she is the talented one. Love Ya Honey!!!

    ReplyDelete