Monday, January 18, 2010

Mommy and Nana Time

I love my mom
She is so much fun!


Hanging out with mommy...

Helping Nana wrap gifts


What to do with all this ribbon???

Today was good...but very long. Logan had a difficult night last night. I was up about every hour with him. Normally, I would not feel bad and would let him cry his frustrations out but now he has this nasty hacking cough. The more worked up he gets, the more he coughs and thus the more difficult it is to get him back to bed.

Today we met a few of the girls from work for lunch. Logan was a bit of a sour-puss. What a mama's boy! I must admit it was awfully loud in that establishment. So, I thought we would come home and grab a nap...not to be had. Here we are, it's 9:41 p.m. and still no sleep for the little one. Sooner or later he has to give out, right? Thank the Lord I don't have to work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment