Monday, January 4, 2010

Our Happy Boy












We received our first letter from my brother today in the mail. How exciting! It didn't say a whole lot but then I didn't expect it to. Sounds like he is doing well...being the leader we always knew he could be.

Logan was in a great mood today. Steve was sick, not the most fun thing. But Logan got up at 5 a.m. to eat then went back to bed until 8:45a.m. What a treat! I was joking around with Steve that I might have to change to a different shift he is gonna sleep during the day so much. I could work 11a.m. to 11p.m. and get much more rest. My husband however would not so I guess I will continue being super mom and running on as few hours as possible.

Logan's four month check up is next week. It's difficult to believe that it has been four months since this happy little bouncy boy has entered our lives. I don't even remember who I was without him. Today I was addressing an envelope to send a pic of Logan to the Reprodictive Center that helped us get pregnant. It almost brought tears to my eyes. I know that helping people achieve pregnancy is the job that they do but man how could anything be so rewarding! We can't thank them enough not only for their technical skills of helping achieve pregnancy but for all the support and encouraging words they gave when everything else seemed so gloomy.

That's all for now...little man is hollering for me. I'll write more tomorrow. Also Steve got a cute video of Logan this weekend mastering his favorite toy but it takes forever to upload so maybe tomorrow!




1 comment:

  1. The pictures are so cute. Nothing better then loving your children.

    ReplyDelete