Sunday, January 31, 2010

Choas...truly

Most of you who know me, know that it was my weekend to work this weekend. So, no posts until now and no pics. But, there's always tomorrow...ugh, tomorrow...has to be the only day I am dreading more than Tuesday this week.

Tuesday night we leave for Texas. I am dreading it horribly and also horribly excited. Tomorrow there are bills to pay, cookies to frost, a Walmart trip, things to pack, four people to pack...including the baby.

Thank goodness for my wonderful husband who has helped more than he knows by cleaning the house this weekend. At least maybe now I can find what it is I need to pack in the first place! Hopefully I will catch a few shots of our darling amidst the chaos. Christopher comes home Tuesday after school and Aunt Kati comes to town to ride with us also. It's gonna be a mad dash to the finish.

Our first family vacation as a four-some. I can do it, I can do it, I can do it! My lovely blogging friend over at Just Breathe has so kindly tipped my off that it is National Organization Month...one month late of course! Maybe this will inspire me as I pack tomorrow. I always overpack but there is absolutely no room for it this trip. I have already decided that I can't live without the stroller, pack and play and the swing(it folds up and is in lieu of the bumbo or highchair for feedings) and thankfully mom will be bringing the pack and play and the swing in their vehicle.

More to come tomorrow...to tired to write anymore tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment