Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Busy Afternoon


This afternoon we went to Abby's for a playdate with Payton. Those two are so funny together. Sadly I left my camera at home but I'm sure Abby will be emailing pics of the kids soon. This pic is of Logan earlier this morning. I'm trying to learn how to change the settings on my camera so I can shoot manual....it's gonna take awhile!

We also went over to a baby boutique in Wichita called Marshmallow Kisses. Lord knows I couldn't afford anything in there regularly but they are going out of business so everything is on clearance. Found a nursing bra and a cute plaque for the nursery that I couldn't live without. This is the store that I bought my baby sling in a few months ago. I LOVE my sling. I wear Logan around the house quite often, especially when he is fussy and I need to get things done. So if anyone is looking for a sling, check them out!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I can't do this Friday. What does your next Friday look like? I'm email you soon!
    Love the pics of Logan. I think he looks a lot like you!

    ReplyDelete