Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Best Laid Plans

Nana can you read mom's writing? I sure can't!

Well, long story made short we did NOT end up going downtown last night. Logan started screaming bloody murder about 25 mins before we were due to leave. Nothing we did helped and I couldn't bear to leave my screaming child whom even I couldn't console with someone else...even if it was his Nana.

So he screamed for about two hours straight then was much improved after a couple hours of sleep. This afternoon we spent some time with Nana teaching her how to set up ebay auctions to sell. It was a better day than yesterday, that's for sure!

1 comment:

  1. Poor little guy. Glad that he is better. Thanks for stopping over. I use Picasa 3 which came with my computer. It lets you make the collages, it's so much fun and really saves on space with a post when you have allot of photos to share. I am making the chicken again tonight, my husband requested it. I don't know how I survived without a slow cooker. I know that my husband is glad I am cooking again! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete