Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New

Okay, so a picture of Logan isn't new but scroll on down and see the pics of my good friend Lyndsee's new baby. His name is Brenden and he is just little lump of joy. He's so tiny, I can't believe that four months ago Logan was that small! And he has so much precious hair...jealous. I know, I know bald is beautiful, right? Anyhow he was still just so cute and I had to share pics. I took the picture of Logan because he was either sleeping or screaming all the way through lunch. I'm not sure what was wrong. It wasn't a hungry or cranky cry either. He would just wrinkle his face up and start wailing like something was hurting. I felt so bad, he never does that!

We're off to see the pediatrician for his 4 month check-up this afternoon. After his crying at lunch I'm almost glad we are going to the Dr. Maybe she can give me some insight. Then again I'm never glad to give/or see babies given 4 different shots. I can tell this might be a long evening.
























1 comment:

  1. I hope Logan's shots go okay. Those are never fun. Ori wasn't quite himself this morning either, but is acting better now. Hopefully happy Logan will be back soon! I'm sure I'll see you soon. Have a great evening with your family!

    ReplyDelete