Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Gift of a Day

Peeking at Mom
Smile for the camera!
Bright eyes
Today I received that gift of staying home with my boys. Above are my favorite pics of the day.

We don't have a full nursery at work so we are all taking turns having an extra day off. I doubt this lull will continue for long so I'm going to enjoy it while I can!

I got up and around this morning and had every intention of going to church. Then, Logan fell asleep on my chest on the couch and I was way to comfy to move. I keep thinking to myself, it's not going to be very long and he isn't going to want to cuddle anymore.

We did make it to Nana and Papa's for lunch. Then Nana, Logan and I went for a looong walk. It was so beautiful and felt so good to be outside soaking up a bit of sun. Uncle AJ called Nana's cell phone while we were walking and I got to talk to him. He's battling a sore throat and not feeling 100% but he assured us he was doing fine. Eighteen days until graduation(he's counting them down!).

We crafted for a bit in Nana's craft room then came home and restored some resemblance of order to the house. I have had two boxes full of baby clothes sitting in my living room for two months now. I finally got those sorted and taken care of. Now I'm off to go feed my little prince and put him in bed. His fever is gone but he woke up with a horribly hacking cough this morning. He acts fine otherwise. Maybe the symptoms of this little cold are all coming seperately.

Tomorrow we are spending the day with Nana and meeting the girls from work for lunch. They haven't seen Logan since he was about 8 weeks old. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment